Monday, October 11, 2010

Some Reason for Concern

Once I found the actual model number of my television, I decided to do a little digging for buzzing issues with this particular model. Not surprisingly, a Google Search revealed that this was, in fact, a common issue with the Samsung UN40B6000. As I browsed the search results I came across the blog of Morgan Davis whose problem seems eerily similar to what is happening with my television right now. The main difference being that his television was a Samsung UN55B8000. In the end, he was able to get a replacement set, which is good news. The bad news is that the entire ordeal took 4 months! My one year warranty runs out exactly 4 months from tomorrow. If I were to end up in the same situation, I would assume that Samsung would replace the television given that the issue is first occurring 4 months prior to the end of the warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment