Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Failed Power Supply?

My wife and I have been traveling for the last couple of weeks so we haven't had a chance to get anyone in to fix the rattling audio noise yet. However, last night the same buzzing noise as the other times came back as loud as ever. I suspect this may mean yet another power supply replacement. If that is the case, it will be at least the 4th power supply this television has seen in the last 2 months.

So, at the moment, we have a new buzzing noise coming from the power supply coils and a loud audio-related rattle that appeared after our last repair session.

Even though I am frustrated with the television, everyone I have dealt with so far has been really nice and helpful, but the problem just doesn't seem to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment